logo-2618

Aggressive. Compassionate. Experienced.

Alford & Muncey, PLLC is a full-service law firm that focuses on the areas of consumer credit defense, business law, bankruptcy and family law. Our attorneys aggressively represent our clients, maintaining a spirit of compassion while we walk our clients through the most trying periods in their lives.

Commercial Litigation

Not everyone plays fair and not everyone wants a level playing field. When promises are made and broken, sometimes the gloves come off.

Business Transactions

Starting a business is hard, running one is harder. Let us help you with: contract disputes, employment agreements, IP protection and real estate matters.

Divorce & Family Law

A negotiated settlement provides a better results all around, but when that’s not possible we will aggressively represent litigate your matter in court.

Credit Card Lawsuits

Studies show about 1% of those sued on a consumer debt defend themselves. What do the other 99% do? Nothing – they lose by default.

Bankruptcy

If you are overwhelmed by credit card debt, medical bills, and other unsecured debt, bankruptcy may help give you a fresh start.

Debt Settlements

We have settled consumer debts for Texans for over 20 years. Whether its $500.00 or $50,000, professional assistance is a phone call away.